segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2020

Van Morrison - The Way Young Lovers Do (acoustic guitar)


The Way Young Lovers Do


We strolled through fields, all wet with rain
And back along the lane again.There in the sunshine, in the sweet summertime

The way that young lovers do

I kissed you on the lips once more

And we said goodbye, just adoring the nighttime Yeah, that's the right time

To feel the way that young lovers do

Then we sat on our own star And dreamed of the way that we were And the way that we were meant to be Then we sat on our own star And dreamed of the way That I was for you and you were for me.

And then we danced the night away And turned to each other, sayin'"I love you, I love you"

The way that young lovers do

Do, do, do

Then we sat on our own star And dreamed of the way that we were And the way that we wanted to be Then we sat on our own star And dreamed of the way That I was for you and you were for me

I went on to dance the night away And turned to each other, sayin'"I love you, baby, I love you"

The way that young lovers do Lovers do, lovers do

Do, do, do

Sem comentários:

O 25 DE ABRIL CONTADO PELA MARIA ANTUNES

  A MARIA FREQUENTA O 4.º ANO DA ESCOLA BÁSICA DA REGEDOURA. GRAVOU ESTE VÍDEO, SOBRE O 25 DE ABRIL, PARA ENVIAR  À SUA PROFESSORA, DIANA OL...